The Revolutionary Rotating Climbing System - for Adults and Children
The Freedom Climber is a revolutionary rotating climbing wall that provides the physical challenges and the exercise benefits of continuous climbing and traversing in a safe, low level environment.
The Freedom Climber is ideal for kids fitness and for use in kids interactive zones, providing a safe, fun and space efficient climbing experience without the need for ropes, harnesses and helmets.
The Freedom Climber is also a perfect piece of fitness equipment for health and fitness clubs, local authority leisure centres, schools and colleges. If you have a spare wall you can easily install a Freedom Climber as it only extends out 8 inches and can be mounted under a 8 foot ceiling height!
Climbing is a fantastic total body workout using upper body, lower body and core muscle groups. It also requires balance, flexibility, strength, hand eye coordination and improves stamina and cardiovascular conditioning.
As climbing becomes a more and more popular, adults and children alike are benefiting from this great recreational activity and the Freedom Climber now offers facilities the opportunity to install a real climbing experience in a simple and safe system.
Without the risk of falling from dangerous heights, the Freedom Climber's unique rotating climbing surface has 36 hand holds which rotates silently clockwise or anti-clockwise, keeping the climber close to the floor.
It’s unique wall mounted design avoids the need for high ceilings, using minimal floor space and requires no supervision, no electricity, making it suitable for all types of education, leisure and recreational facilities.
- The Telegraph Outdoor Show 2014
- Functional Training Wall launches at LIW
- VirginActive Classic Clubs install Freedom Climber
- ActiveNation Boat Show Climbing Challenge
- StarsGym -MMA training with the Freedom Climber
- EveryoneActive creates Climb Zone at Fareham
- Winston Churchill School-Woking
- Sports Colleges Conference 2010
- Harefield Academy KS3 underpinning fundamental skills
- The Marlow Club add Freedom Climber